Friday, December 21, 2012

I did it!

Yesterday, I released book number 109 for the year.  This means, I reached my goal of passing my small number for 2011!  The book that put me over the edge was The Postman, released in a newspaper machine outside of a Winn-Dixie. 

It feels so good to be back in the releasing game (although, even when I was "out of the game" like in 2011, I still managed to release 108 books).  I have even been spending some time in the BC Forums, and have been eyeing a few release challenges.  As a matter of fact today I participated in a fun "Snap release game" and released Death Dream.  

So now, some Floridians need to get busy hopping onto Bookcrossing to leave journal entries for the books they're finding!

Viva la Bookcrossing!
Total Books Released: 3145
Total Releases Journaled: 198
Catch rate:  6.29%

No comments:

Post a Comment